Tuesday , 5 April 2022
News Alert!
  • Welcome to our new mobile friendly theme!
  • Try clicking on a comedian's picture in their joke or video!
  • Check out our awesome sharing options!
  • Click on the topic picture in a joke or video for more on that topic
  • Youtube import is working again!

Wall Street

How Recent: All Time
Staff Picks
My Comics
Show Everyting

10-15-11 World Protest for the 99% - Song: "Who Owns America" by Andrew Jon Thomson

10-15-11 World Protest for the 99% - Song: "Who Owns America" by Andrew Jon Thomson
Plays: 10506

October 15th, 2011, worldwide protest day for the 99%, Occupy Together, the international movement in solidarity with occupy Wall Street is making a nonviolent global transformation, for a world that can no longer subsidize the richest 1% at the expense of the rest of us, the other 99% Song is "Who Owns America" (October 15th 99% demo mix) by Andrew Jon Thomson and the Superband, featuring Mike Garson (Spiders from Mars, NiN) on piano, Arthur Barrow (Frank Zappa Band, The Doors) on Bass, Walfredo Reyes Jr. (Santana, Mickey Hart Band, David Lindley & El Rayo X, Lindsey Buckingham) on Drums and Percussion, Andrew Jon Thomson on vocals, guitar, and found audio from Occupy Wall St. (The big cheer in the middle and at the end includes sound from the moment the Wall st. protestors learned they had won the nonviolent battle for the park, though truth, community effort and peaceful resistance, the people united will never be defeated!)

Read More

Understanding Wall Stree (Stand Up Comedy)

Understanding Wall Stree (Stand Up Comedy)
Plays: 1290

Lisa Landry stand up comedy.

Subscribe to Comedy Time YouTube channel here: http://bit.ly/Comedy_Time

Also check out our other network channels
ChickComedy - http://bit.ly/Chick_Comedy
Funny4Shizzle - http://bit.ly/Funny4Shizzle
ComedyTimeLatino - http://bit.ly/ComedyTimeLatino
BootyBites - http://bit.ly/BootyBites
QuickLaffs - http://bit.ly/quicklaffs

Social Media links:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ComedyTimeTV
Twitter - https://twitter.com/comedytime
Official Website - http://comedytime.com/

Read More

Today's Featured Hot Topics

Most Popular