The Fifa World Cup is close, so let me give you a few rules that will
help us during the months of June and July:
1. The remote control belongs to me for the whole month.
2. Tell all your friends not to give birth or wed on any of the days
during the World Cup because we won't go!
3. You support the teams that I support.
4. No talking during the game, wait for half-time or end of the game.
5. Repeats and highlights are as good as the main match, so I'm gonna
watch them too.
6. We can see movies/home videos provided actors and actresses are
wearing soccer jerseys and they are in Brazil.
7. You don't just pass in front of the TV if am watching any match,
you better freeze where you are or crawl on the floor.
8. Make sure you don't ask silly questions such as; "is this Chelsea
9. No funny faces to my friends when they come to watch a match with me.
10. Smile every time EXCEPT when my team is losing, OR ELSE!!!
You are Warned!
Jointly signed by
Husbands and Boyfriends